Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A new chapter if this book i call Live

Well
i thought that i would get rid of my old Blog from wordpress and start a brand new one here. a new sorta chapter of my life i may call it, i am not sure what to expect. hopefully i get motivated and dont let this blog drift into just another piece of bullshit on this big wide world we call the internet..

I thought i would begin by saying that finally in less than 3 weeks i will finish my undergraduate bachelors in Visual Arts, Photography media and i cant wait.

for those who dont know me, my name is ana m angel i am a 22 year old who comes from colombia and is now living in australia..
i have been interested in art all my life and hopefully will be interested in art for the rest of my life..
i live my life each day as it where my last and i am glad to be living with that philosophy because it helps me be free..

thats about it for now.
hopefully i can come back laters and tell you and show you about each of my days and my body of art work..

ana mercedes angel
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: