Saturday, October 13, 2007

Random Rambles

Well

I haven't done much latently to be honest, been concentrating on finishing some assignments i have to do for university which have taken over my whole way of living. but its only for a few more weeks and it will be over and then i can enjoy some time off and go to Vietnam and enjoy my time there.
Vietnam is going to be an awesome trip. i haven't traveled much latently(unless its around Australia) and I've missed it. so glad ot be going there. cant wait to see what i encounter and what i feel. what i see and what i take with me along the journey. making it form the north to the south in a month with 3 more friends. so its going to be a learning and building experience for all of us. cant wait to see what body of work i will produce.

my final folio is going well, learning and experiencing new things with this. its been a sorta life building exercise the whole body of work and its good to know that at least i can try and produce something that its not just work but that has some kind of meaning to me in a very profound way.

anyways this is some of the images ill us for my final folio. the idea is complex but sorta complicated in way, the body of work is not diverse and i like that.

ATOLIA



LEMON TREE BAY



BLIND THROUGH BLUE



THROUGH THE TRESS



thats it peace
ana

1 comment:

James said...

What's up Ana!

Can't wait to see your shots of Vietnam.

Thanks for linking to me - the link has http://http:// at the front of it so you might want to fix that :)

Mwah!